Tickets Available for LLS Light The Night/Las Vegas 51’s Fundraiser Game
Get tickets for “LLS Light the Night / Las Vegas 51s Fundraiser” Baseball Game!
Join us at 7:05 p.m. for the inaugural “LLS Light The Night/Las Vegas 51’s Fundraiser” on Saturday, September 2nd as the 51’s take on the Tacoma Rainiers at Cashman Field for Fan Appreciation Night. This exclusive baseball event on Sept. 2, 2017, will feature:
- First pitch ceremony by one of the LLS’ awesome survivors
- Free Jersey to first 2,500 fans in attendance
- $5 Team Shop coupon with each ticket sold
- Raffle and giveaways during the game
- Walk the bases post game with Light The Night lanterns and help bring light to the darkness of cancer.
Get your tickets ASAP!
CCBA has 50 tickets to this gave available for sale. Tickets are $15/each with $7 going directly to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). To get these tickets, please go to the CCBA office in downtown Las Vegas at 717 S. 8th Street during business hours (8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday)
BEFORE AUGUST 30, 2017. Cash only and exact amounts, please. UPDATE 8/29/2017: Tickets are no longer available from CCBA.
Contact: Steph or Donna CCBA at (702) 387-6011
Get social & share: #TeamCCBA #LightTheNight #LV51s