September 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the ” Legislative Wrap-Up” issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (September 2019), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. This issue features content written by members of Nevada’s legal community listed as follows:
- “Nevada’s Corporation and LLC Laws Improved by State Lawmakers” by Albert Kovacs and Deborah Lobo
- “Probate & Trust Updates from AB 286” by Alan D. Freer and Jeffrey P. Luszeck
- “2019 Legislation Results in Further Protection of Animals in Nevada” by Jennifer L. Braster
- “Summaries from 8-2-19” by Joe Tommasino
Additional content may be found in the 32 pages of the full color issue of the publication (print and PDF versions), including these special features:
- “Learn Something New in Your Communiqué!” By Clark County Bar President Jason P. Stoffel
- View from the Bench: “AB 43 Adds Judges to Improve Access to Justice for Clark County Children and Families” by Chief Judge Linda Marie Bell
- Bar Activities
- Member Moves
- New Members
- Court News
- The Marketplace
Special thanks to the following advertisers for their support of COMMUNIQUÉ (September 2019):
- Advanced Resolution Management
- Aldrich Law Firm, LTD.
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- Dawson & Lordahl PLLC
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Law Firm of Jeffrey Burr, Ltd.
- Legal Wings
- Marquis Aurbach Coffing
- MediLegal, Inc.
- Netflow Technologies
- Solomon Dwiggins & Freer, Ltd.
- Portraits to You
- State Bar of Nevada
- The Greg Gordillo Law Firm, LLC, New Vision Law
- Welt Law
The next issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (October 2019) will focus on matters related to Civil Procedure. Space is available for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see COMMUNIQUÉ – Official Rate Sheet & Specs. For more information, contact Steph at Clark County Bar Association, 702-387-6011.
© 2019 The content on this page was originally published in COMMUNIQUÉ*, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. (August 2019). All rights reserved. For permission to reprint this content, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.