September 2017 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of our legislative law issue of Communiqué (September 2017), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. Find content focused on related to legislation passed during the Nevada’s recent legislative session in this 40-page magazine. Readers can enjoy a few of the articles (written by attorneys for attorneys) now posted on our website:
- All Aboard the Omnibus: Highlights of AB 314 Changes to Probate and Trust Law By Alan D. Freer, Esq. and Jeffrey P. Luszeck, Esq.
- “Nevada 2017 Legislative Update: Gaming Law” By Jennifer Gaynor, Esq.; Greg Gemignani, Esq.; Kate Lowenhar-Fisher, Esq.; and Jeff Silver, Esq.
- “Changes to affect court practice, procedure for Clark County Civil Bench-Bar” by Jacquelyn Franco, Esq.
- “Nevada Expands its Laws Protecting Animals Left in Hot Cars – But Will It Result in Change?” by Jennifer Braster, Esq.
- “AB 276 presents non-compete covenant questions, challenges” By Aviva Y. Gordon, Esq.
Also, the full issue of the magazine includes several practical features and highlights for Nevada attorneys and staff including:
- Enact and React: New Legislation Affecting LVJC by Justice of the Peace Melissa Saragosa
- “Good News from Southern Nevada Senior Law Program” By Elana Graham, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Pro Bono Corner” by Mary Bacon, Esq.
The full issue of Communiqué has been printed and mailed to members of the Clark County Bar Association. The next issue will be released in October 2017. For more information about our publication, contact the CCBA at 702-387-6011.