October 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the October 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. This issue focuses on “Pro Bono Matters” with select content relevant for Nevada lawyers and their support staff.
Read these features online now:
- Help Somebody on the Road to Recovery: Take a Pro Bono Record Sealing Case” by Kristine Bergstrom, Esq.
- “Pro Bono Tax Opportunities for the Modern Attorney” by Szu-Ju Chang, Esq.
- “Helping Seniors with Problematic Consumer Matters” by Sheri “Sugar” Vogel, Esq. and Elana Graham, Esq.
- ” Volunteering for the Ask-A-Lawyer Program” by Jeffrey P. Luszeck, Esq.
In the 48-page issue (published in print and PDF versions), readers can find features related to the practice of law in Nevada, written by leaders from the bench and bar, including:
- “New Board Member and Flash Sale” by CCBA President John P. Aldrich, Esq.
- Changes on the Horizon for 2019 By Las Vegas Justice Court Chief Judge Joe Bonaventure
- Nevada Appellate Court Summaries by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: The Legal Community Comes Together to Close the “CAP Gap” By Noah Malgeri, Esq.
- Departments: Bar Business, Member Moves, New Members, and Court Changes
The October 2018 issue has been printed and dropped into the mail stream for delivery to members of the Clark County Bar Association.
Our next issue of COMMUNIQUÉ will be released in November 2018 with articles to focus on legal matters related to technology. Space is available in COMMUNIQUÉ for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see COMMUNIQUÉ – Official Rate Sheet & Specs. For more information, contact Steph at Clark County Bar Association, 702-387-6011.