Now Accepting Nominations for CCBA 2018 Executive Board
Nominations from members of the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) to serve on the 2018 CCBA Executive Board will be accepted by CCBA President Tami Cowden at email@example.com through Tuesday, November 14, 2017.
The nominating committee shall consider the following criteria and characteristics as applied to each prospective nominee in their application:
- Each prospective nominee must be a member in good standing of the CCBA
- Demonstrated past service to the CCBA
- Contribution to creating balance on the executive board of representation amongst various areas and types of the practice of law
- Knowledge and expertise in an area in which the CCBA needs or desires assistance
- Such other factors as the nominating committee may deem relevant and appropriate
The election will be held on Thursday, December 14, 2017, during the CCBA’s luncheon event (12-1 p.m., location TBA) and at the CCBA’s offices at 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101 (9-11 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.).