November 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
The “Constitutional Law” issue of Communiqué (November 2019), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association is now available to view online. This issue features content written by members of Nevada’s legal community listed as follows:
- “Physical and Mental Examinations: Rule 35 versus AB285” by Jacquelyn Franco, Esq.
- Can the Federal Government Legally Own Public Land in the West?” By Paul E. Larsen, Esq.
- “The Second Amendment in the Federal Courts” by Dane Smith & Ian Bartrum
- “Summaries from 10-1-19” by Joe Tommasino
Additional content may be found in the 32 pages of the full color issue of the publication (print and PDF versions), including these special features:
- “Will you be someone’s superhero?” by Clark County Bar President Jason P. Stoffel
- View from the Bench: “The State of Nevada Summary Evictions Post SB151” By Hearing Master David F. Brown
- “Remembering Our Colleagues” By Helen P. Towlerton, Esq.
- Bar Activities
- Member Moves
- New Members
- Court News
- The Marketplace
The next issue of Communiqué (December 2019) will focus on matters related to Pro Bono Publico Service. Space is available for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see Communiqué– Official Rate Sheet & Specs. For more information, contact Steph at Clark County Bar Association, 702-387-6011.
© 2019 Communiqué, Clark County Bar Association. The content on this page was originally published in November 2019 issue of Communiqué, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint this content, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.