Nominations to CCBA Executive Board Due November 14, 2016
Nominations from Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) members to serve on the 2017 CCBA Executive Board will be accepted through Monday, November 14, 2016. Nominations should be sent to the CCBA President Catherine Mazzeo at email@example.com.
The nominating committee shall consider the following criteria and characteristics as applied to each prospective nominee in their application:
- Each prospective nominee must be a member in good standing of the CCBA
- Demonstrated past service to the CCBA
- Contribution to creating balance on the executive board of representation amongst various areas and types of the practice of law
- Knowledge and expertise in an area in which the CCBA needs or desires assistance
- Such other factors as the nominating committee may deem relevant and appropriate
The election will be held on Wednesday, December 14, 2016. Ballots may be cast between the hours of 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at CCBA’s office at 717 S. 8th Street in downtown Las Vegas. Ballots may also be cast during the CCBA Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon & Annual Meeting (12-1 p.m.) at Cili at Bali Hai Golf Course.