New Year Ad Specials for COMMUNIQUÉ 2020
Check out these special offers* for orders to advertise in the color print magazine, Communiqué, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA).
See special offers for Communiqué advertisers:
The following special offers* are available for new ad placement orders placed before 3/2/2020:
- “Four for Three” – Purchase 3 ads and get the 4th free!
- “Baker’s Dozen” – Purchase 12 ads and get the 13th free!
- “Complimentary Ad Design*“ – Available with purchase of an ad – for CCBA members only!
Additional discounts and added value opportunities are available for orders for display ads placed now and throughout the year:
- CCBA Member Discount –20% discount on the rate per display ad for insertion orders made by CCBA members before 3/2/2020.
- Ad Agency Discount – 15% discount on the rate per display ad for insertion orders made by recognized advertising agencies before 3/2/2020.
- Added value: Print Ad Index Listing–Advertiser’s name will be listed in the advertisers’ index in the print publication.
- Added value: Online Ad Index Listing with Hyperlinks–Advertiser’s name (with a link to the advertiser’s website) will be listed in the advertisers’ index on the Communiqué issue page of the Clark County Bar website. For example, see https://www.clarkcountybar.org/communique/october-2019/.
Place display ads to showcase:
- Awards & Achievements
- Law Firm Announcement
- Office & Retail Space
- Products for legal professionals, law firms
- Professional services
Request a quote today!
Submit your request to Stephanie Abbott at CCBA and include the following information about the ad:
- Size: (e.g., full page, 1/2 page, 1/3 page, ¼ page)
- Format: (e.g., grayscale or 4-color)
- Frequency: (e.g., number of placements)
- Cover date(s): (e.g., January, February, March…)
To place an ad in Communiqué:
Complete the Ad Insertion Order Form available in the Communique-Media-Kit-2020 (PDF file to download) and submit with the ad file, and payment to the Clark County Bar Association at least 30 days prior to the cover date of the issue of the publication (e.g. July 1 for the August issue). Payment is due upon placement of the order for the advertisement. For orders for ad placements with more frequency than a 1 or 2 times (i.e., 3-5 times, 6-8 times, 9-12 times), then payment for the 1st ad is due upon placement of the order with subsequent ads to be invoiced upon publication. All advertisers must adhere to size specification, standards and policies contained on the Communiqué Official Rate Sheet & Specs. See https://www.clarkcountybar.org/marketplace/communique-advertising-rates-specs/. For more information, contact Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
*Restrictions apply. These special offers are limited to new ad placements made before 3/2/2020 and will expire on 3/2/2020. All advertisers must adhere to size specification, standards and policies contained on the official rate card. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. Ad design services performed by the CCBA staff to design the ad file to meet the publication’s artwork requirements. However, the advertiser must provide CCBA with all text and electronic files of high-resolution graphics, photos, logos to be included in the ad design. The CCBA Member, Agency, and Sponsor Discounts cannot be combined.