May 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the “Alternative Dispute Resolution” issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (May 2019), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association.
This issue focuses on concerns related to arbitration and mediation with select content relevant for Nevada lawyers and their support staff. Read these features online now:
- “Baseball Tips for a Successful Mediation” by Hon. David Wall (Ret.)
- “7 Ways to Settle Your Case by Co-Negotiating With Your Mediator” by Jay Young, Esq.
- “Outside-the-Box ADR” by Paul M. Haire, Esq.
- “Death by Arbitration: A Critique” by Lauren D. Calvert, Esq.
- “Summaries from 3-31-2019” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
Additional content may be found in the 32 pages of the full color issue of the publication (print and PDF versions), including these special features:
- “A Pirate Looks at 40 ” By Clark County Bar President Jason P. Stoffel
- View from the Bench: Civil Rule Changes Highlight State of Judiciary by Chief Justice Mark Gibbons
- Pro Bono Corner: The Rewards of Pro Bono Work by Aviva Y. Gordon, Esq.
- Bar Activities
- Court News
- The Marketplace
Special thanks to the following advertisers for their support of COMMUNIQUÉ (May 2019):
- Advanced Resolution Management
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- Gerry Holinski Berkshire Hathaway
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
- Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Las Vegas Aviators
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Legal Wings
- New Vision Law
- Portraits to You
- State Bar of Nevada
- Welt Law
The next issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (June/July 2019) will focus on matters related family law. Space is available for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see COMMUNIQUÉ – Official Rate Sheet & Specs. For more information, contact Steph at Clark County Bar Association, 702-387-6011.
© 2019 The content on this page was originally published in COMMUNIQUÉ*, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. (March 2019). All rights reserved. For permission to reprint this content, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.