May 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the May 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. Our theme this month is “Hospitality Law” and features relevant content for Nevada lawyers and their support staff. Read these features online now:
- “Regulation of Trade Practices in the Promotion of Alcohol by Bars and Restaurants” By Paul Larsen, Esq.
- “The Marijuana Conundrum on the Resort Corridor” By Jennifer Roberts, Esq. and Jessie Papperman
Find more content in this month’s 40-page issue (published in print and PDF versions), including the following columns and highlights:
- “Nevada Supreme Court Fights Potential Guardianship Fraud” By Chief Justice Michael L. Douglas
- “Revising the Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure” By Judge Elissa Cadish
- “’Disagree Without Being Disagreeable’ – More on Civility and Respect” By CCBA President John P. Aldrich, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Pro Bono Corner: How Accessible is Justice in Nevada?” By Noah Malgeri, Esq.
- “Departments: Bar Business, Member Moves, New Members, and Court Changes”
The May 2018 issue has gone to press and will be dropped into the mail soon for delivery to members of the Clark County Bar Association. The June/July (combined) issue will be released in June 2018. For more information about our publication, contact the CCBA at 702-387-6011.
© 2018 Clark County Bar Association. The content referenced above were originally published in COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. (March 2018). All rights reserved. For permission to reprint this content, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.