The Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) hosts events throughout the year for the members of our non-profit organization. Opportunities are available to selected businesses to sponsor the following events and services.
- Bar Luncheons – The Clark County Bar luncheons provide opportunity for members of the legal community to catch up with colleagues, network with industry professionals, and hear from a keynote speaker in a social setting. Typically, bar luncheons are held on the third or fourth Thursday nearly every other month. Sponsorship opportunities are available to selected businesses. For more information, see the sponsor form (PDF): http://www.clarkcountybar.org/wp-content/uploads/CCBA-Sponsorship-Luncheons.pdf.
- 40-Year Club Induction Ceremony & Luncheon – The 40 Year Club Induction Ceremony & Luncheon provides an opportunity for members of the Clark County Bar Association to celebrate their colleagues who have practiced law for 40 years and to honor their colleagues who are celebrating their 5th, 10th, and 15th anniversary of practice in Nevada. The inductees are honored by their colleagues while the others celebrating their anniversary enjoy a lunch filled with good food, presentations, and reminiscing with a bit of humor thrown in on the side. Typically, the 40 Year Club event is held during February or March annually. For more information, contact Donna at the CCBA office, (702) 387-6011.
- Meet Your Judges Mixer – The Meet Your Judges Mixer is one of the most popular networking events for the southern Nevada legal community and is hosted by the Clark County Bar Association annually. This special event provides an opportunity for members of the legal community to meet members of the local, state, and federal judiciary in a casual, social setting. Business casual attire acceptable. This is a cocktail reception; no minors allowed. This is a private, ticketed event for judges, attorneys, legal assistants, legal secretaries, law students, merchants, and candidates with tickets to be made available to order from the Clark County Bar Association. Sponsorship opportunities are available to select organizations, businesses, and law firms. Join us at the 30th Annual Meet Your Judges Mixer to be held at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts on Thursday, July 23, 2020. For more information, see the sponsor form (PDF): https://www.clarkcountybar.org/wp-content/uploads/2020-CCBA-Sponsorship-Meet-Your-Judges-Mixer.pdf
- Pub Crawls – Periodically, the CCBA New Lawyers Committee hosts a pub crawl for members to socialize and network. The next one will be the 2nd Annual After Taxes Pub Crawl on [date TBA], 2020. For more information, see https://www.clarkcountybar.org/ccba-events/after-taxes-pub-crawl/.
- Summer Kick-Off BBQ – An opportunity for members of the legal community to socialize and enjoy good BBQ at this open house hosted by the CCBA. Sponsor opportunities available at $100 and up. CCBA open house events, like this one, are held periodically with the next one scheduled for Thursday, June 4, 2020. For more information about this event, see https://www.clarkcountybar.org/ccba-events/ccba-summer-kick-off-bbq/
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Series – The Clark County Bar’s Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Committee produces live seminars designed to provide CLE credits for members of Nevada’s legal community. CCBA offers live CLE seminars and recorded CLE seminars. For more information, see the sponsor form (PDF): http://www.clarkcountybar.org/wp-content/uploads/CCBA-Sponsorship-CLE-Program.pdf.
Advertising opportunities are available to selected businesses to promote their professional goods and services in our print magazine and/or on our website.
Types of advertisements available:
- Display Ads – Ads formatted with high-resolution images, photos, logos, and text, to display professional products, services. Display ads may be placed in our print magazine only. For more information about display advertising in the COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association, visit our website at http://www.clarkcountybar.org/marketplace/communique-advertising-rates-specs/.
- Classified Ads – Ads formatted with text only to list opportunities for employment, office space, items for sale, and services. Classified ads may be placed in our print magazine and/or on our website. For more information about classified advertising, visit our website at http://www.clarkcountybar.org/marketplace/marketplace-advertising-rates-specs/.
For more information about advertising opportunities, and to confirm space availability, graphic design services, and discounts for an ad to be placed in our printed publication or our website, contact the CCBA office at (702) 387-6011.