Meet Your Judges Mixer
RSVP by Friday, April 5, 2019 with attendee’s name and payment to Clark County Bar Association. See below for event details and registration form…
- When: Thursday, May 9, 2019, 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Where: The Smith Center for the Performing Arts, Grand Lobby, 361 Symphony Park Avenue, Las Vegas
- Featuring: Silent auction, complimentary valet, and golf cart shuttle service for self parking! Business casual attire acceptable. This will be a private cocktail reception; no minors allowed. Admission to this event will be made by ticket purchased from the Clark County Bar Association.
- Individual tickets: $50/CCBA Member or $75/Non-member. Nevada’s local, state, and federal judges are invited to attend at no charge.
- Order tickets now: Register online via Constant Contact or via the event registration form (PDF file to download) for individual tickets.
The 29th Annual Meet Your Judges Mixer is hosted by the CCBA with generous support by the following businesses*:
Law Firm Sponsors:
About: The Meet Your Judges Mixer is the most popular, annual, networking event hosted by the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) for members of the Nevada legal community, including Nevada’s judges, attorneys, legal support staff, law students, merchants, and candidates.
Sponsorship opportunities for this event are available. For more information, contact CCBA Executive Director Donna Wiessner at (702) 387-6011.
*NOTES: THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT. No ticket, no entry, no exceptions. Ticket orders received BEFORE April 18, 2019 will be filled and delivered to purchaser. The Clark County Bar Association is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Ticket orders made AFTER April 18, 2019 will be held for pick up at the event’s “will call” registration table. An additional $15 fee will be charged upon check-in at the event for people who do not register by April 18, 2019. Cancellation & refund policy. Cancellations must be submitted in writing and include the return of event tickets are due to CCBA by Friday, April 18, 2019, to receive a refund of the registration fee less a $15 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after April 18, 2019.
*List of event sponsors to be updated periodically.