Meet Your Judges Mixer
We will host the 30th Annual Meet Your Judges Mixer on Thursday, July 23, 2020 – NEW DATE – at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. Mark your calendars and order tickets now. Order online >> http://ow.ly/pnxo50yOmmo. For more information about the event, see below…
Law Firm Sponsors:
- Bailey Kennedy, LLP
- Collinson, Daehnke, Inlow & Greco
- Holley Driggs
- Koeller Nebeker Carlson & Haluck LLP
- McDonald Carano
- Jason P. Stoffel – Candidate for Family Court Dept. T
- Maricar “Rica” Andrade – Candidate for Family Court Dept. Y
About the Meet Your Judges Mixer:
- When: Thursday, July 23, 2020, 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm – NEW DATE!
- Where: The Smith Center for the Performing Arts, Grand Lobby, 361 Symphony Park Avenue, Las Vegas
- Featuring: Silent auction, food, drink ticket, complimentary valet, and golf cart shuttle service for self-parking!
- Who: This is a private event for members of the Nevada legal community, including Nevada’s judges, attorneys, legal support staff, law students, merchants, and candidates. Business casual attire acceptable. This is a cocktail reception; no minors allowed.
- Admission: Admission to this private event will be made via ticket purchased from the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA).
- Individual tickets: $55 per CCBA Member; $85 per non-member; FREE per Nevada’s local, state, and federal judges with RSVP by deadline of 7/2/2020.
- Sponsorship opportunities available. Packages include tickets and an ad in an issue of Communiqué. For more information, see https://www.clarkcountybar.org/wp-content/uploads/2020-CCBA-Sponsorship-Meet-Your-Judges-Mixer.pdf
- To order tickets or an event sponsorship package, register online (via Constant Contact) or contact Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org, 702-387-6011 by 7/2/2020.
- EVENT PARKING – Complimentary valet or complimentary golf cart shuttle to be offered from one of the three garages next to the Smith Center (parking fees not included).
- THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT – No ticket, no entry, no exceptions. CCBA will provide the ticket.The Clark County Bar Association is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. All tickets will either be delivered to select addresses in Las Vegas for SIGNATURE RECEIPT between 7/2/2020 and 7/17/2020 or made available for pick up on the night of the event at the event. Please provide your preference (delivery or pick up) with your order. Note: Tickets for members of the judiciary will NOT be delivered in advance of the event; members of the judiciary will pick up their tickets upon check-in at the event. An additional $15 fee will be charged upon check-in at the event for people who do not register by July 17, 2020. Final date to RSVP with payment is July 17, 2020.
- SPONSOR INFO – If you purchased a sponsor package, please download and complete the agreement available as PDF from the CCBA’s website at https://www.clarkcountybar.org/wp-content/uploads/2020-CCBA-Sponsorship-Meet-Your-Judges-Mixer.pdf
- CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY – Cancellations must be submitted in writing and include the return of event tickets to the CCBA by July 2, 2020; qualifying refunds of the event registration fee less a $15 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after July 2, 2020.
For more information, contact Donna or Steph at the CCBA. Phone: (702) 387-6011. FAX: (702) 387-7867.
*List of event sponsors to be updated periodically.