Meet Your Judges Mixer
Thursday, May 9, 2019 at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts
UPDATE (5/6/2019): This event has been sold out; event registration is now closed.
This is a private event for members of the Nevada legal community, including Nevada’s judges, attorneys, legal support staff, law students, merchants, and candidates. See below for event details…
- Advanced Resolution Management
- Lawrence C. Hill & Associates, Ltd.
- Piercy Bowler Taylor & Kern
- Rich Wightman & Company
- Solomon Dwiggins & Freer, Ltd.
- Depo International
- Expert Strategy Group
- HOLO Discovery
- Junes Legal Service, Inc.
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Litigation Discovery Group, Inc.
- Litigation Services, LLC
- Nevada Legal Services
- REPLEC Document & Digital Solutions
- The Litigation Section of the State Bar of Nevada
- Worldwide Litigation Services
Law Firm Sponsors:
- Aldrich Law Firm, LTD.
- Armstrong Teasdale
- Bailey Kennedy, LLP
- Collinson, Daehnke, Inlow & Greco
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Holley Driggs Walch Fine Puzey Stein & Thompson
- Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
- Koeller, Nebeker, Carlson & Haluck, LLP
- Marquis Aurbach Coffing
- McDonald Carano
About the Meet Your Judges Mixer
The Meet Your Judges Mixer is the most popular, annual, networking event hosted by the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) for members of the Nevada legal community, including Nevada’s judges, attorneys, legal support staff, law students, merchants, and candidates.
- When: Thursday, May 9, 2019, 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Where: The Smith Center for the Performing Arts, Grand Lobby, 361 Symphony Park Avenue, Las Vegas
- Featuring: Food, drink ticket, silent auction, complimentary valet, and golf cart shuttle service for self-parking! Business casual attire acceptable. This will be a private cocktail reception; no minors allowed.
- Who: This is a private event for members of the Nevada legal community, including Nevada’s judges, attorneys, legal support staff, law students, merchants, and candidates – Learn more…
- Admission: Admission to this private event will be made via ticket purchased from the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA).
- Individual tickets: $50 per CCBA Member ($65.00 after Friday, May 3, 2019), $75 per Non-Member ($90.00 after Friday, May 3, 2019), free for Nevada judges (local, state, and federal), and $50 ($65.00 after Friday, May 3, 2019) per guest of Nevada judge.
- Update 5/6/2019: This event has been sold out; event registration is now closed.
- For more information, contact CCBA Executive Director Donna Wiessner at (702) 387-6011.
*NOTES: THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT. No ticket, no entry, no exceptions. Ticket orders received BEFORE April 18, 2019 will be filled and delivered to purchaser. The Clark County Bar Association is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Ticket orders made AFTER April 18, 2019 will be held for pick up at the event’s “will call” registration table. An additional $15 fee will be charged upon check-in at the event for people who do not register by April 18, 2019. Cancellation & refund policy. Cancellations must be submitted in writing and include the return of event tickets are due to CCBA by April 18, 2019, to receive a refund of the registration fee less a $15 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after April 18, 2019. FINAL DATE TO RSVP WITH PAYMENT IS THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2019.
*List of event sponsors to be updated periodically.