Live CLE Seminars
These events are presented by Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) for the continuing legal education (CLE) of Nevada’s lawyers. CCBA is an Accredited Provider with the NV CLE Board. Seating will be limited. To attend, RSVP to the CCBA ASAP. See below for event details and registration forms.
Clark County Bar Luncheon – June 20, 2019
Offering 1.0 Ethics CLE credit for Nevada lawyers
Bar luncheons provide an opportunity for CCBA members and non-members to take a break, catch up with colleagues, learn from a guest speaker, and enjoy a lunch. Seating will be limited to people who RSVP to the Clark County Bar Association by the published deadline.
RSVP by June 14, 2019 with attendee’s name, choice of entrée, and payment to Clark County Bar Association. To RSVP, register online (via Constant Contact) at http://ow.ly/XMCM30ojHYD or call CCBA at 702-387-6011. Seating will be limited. For entree options and more information about this event, see below…
Sponsored by: Bank of Nevada
- Guest Speaker: Dan Hooge, Bar Counsel, State Bar of Nevada
- Topic: Proactive Self-Regulation: Creating an ethical infrastructure to prevent misconduct and avoid discipline
- CLE: Offers 1.0 ethics continuing legal education credit for Nevada lawyers
- Sponsor: Bank of Nevada
- When: Thursday, June 20, 2019 – Check-in & networking: 11:30 a.m.-12:00; Luncheon & CLE program: 12:00-1:30 p.m. (CLE program: 12:25-1:25 p.m.)
- Where: Morton’s The Steakhouse, 400 E. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
- Who: This event is open to attendance by all members of the Nevada legal community; however, seating will be limited to persons who RSVP and provide payment to the Clark County Bar Association by the published deadline.
- Entrée options (one per person):
- 9 oz. Ribeye Steak
- Broiled Salmon Fillet w/ Beurre Blanc Sauce
- Chicken Christopher, Pasta Primavera (veggie)
- Pasta w/ Grilled Vegetables (vegan)
- Attendance Fee (per person):
- $45 per CCBA member
- $55 per non-member
Live Seminars – CLE at Sea (2019)
FINAL CALL – Reserve your cabin now – Ship is 95% full!
Call Andy Finch of Dream Vacations at 855-332-0100 for pricing, cabin selection, and trip insurance. Book your cabin(s), arrange your travel, and meet us on board! Payment date is July 5, 2019.
Attend these CLE seminars at sea featuring Nevada lawyers:
- Marshal Willick – “Preparing to Navigate Unfamiliar Waters: Practical Tips for Family Court Appellate Practice (& Case Law Update)” – 1.5 General CLE Credits
- Jennifer Abrams – “Business Evaluations in Family Law Practice: When a Forensic Evaluation is necessary” – 1.5 General CLE Credits
- Rebecca Miller, Jason Stoffel – “Keeping Your Bar License Afloat” – 1.5 Ethics CLE Credits
- Donna Wilburn, M.S., LMFT, Amanda Roberts – “Alternatives to Child Custody Litigation” – 1.5 hours General CLE Credits
- Mike Carman, Corinne Price – “Preparing a Better Deposition” – 1.5 General CLE Credits
- Douglas Crawford – “Lost at Sea: Addiction and recovery for legal professionals” – 1.0 AAMH CLE Credit
Learn more about this special event..
7 Days – 4 Ports of Call:
- San Francisco – Sunday, October 13, 2019 –Depart at 4 pm
- At Sea – Monday October 14, 2019 – Four CLE credits will be offered:
- 1.5 Family Law Trends & Updates (8:30 am-10 am)
- 1.5 Family Law Trends & Updates (10:15 am-11:45 am)
- 1 Ethics CLE Seminar (12 pm-1 pm)
- Astoria, Oregon – Tuesday, October 15, 2019 – Arrive 7 am and Depart 4 pm
- Seattle, Washington – Wednesday, October 16, 2019 – Arrive 9 am and Depart 10 pm
- Vancouver, British Columbia – Thursday, October 17, 2019 – Arrive 8 am and Depart 10 pm
- Victoria, British Columbia – Friday, October 18, 2019 – Arrive 7 am and Depart 2 pm
- At Sea – Saturday, October 19, 2019 – Four CLE credits will be offered:
- 1.5 Alternatives to Child Custody Litigation (8:30 am-10 am)
- 1.5 Discovery/Motions – Civil & Family (10:15 am-11:45 am)
- 1 AAMH CLE Seminar (12 pm-1 pm)
- San Francisco – Sunday, October 20, 2019 – Arrive at 7 am
- Jennifer Abrams, Esq. of Abrams & Mayo
- Mike Carman, Esq. of Fine Carman Price
- Douglas Crawford of Douglas C. Crawford Esq.
- Corinne Price, Esq. of Fine Carman Price
- Amanda Roberts, Esq. of Roberts Stoffel Family Law Group
- Marshal Willick, Esq. of Willick Law Group
- Jason Stoffel, Esq. of Roberts Stoffel Family Law Group
- Rebecca Miller, Esq. of Cooper Coons
- Donna Wilburn, M.S., LMFT of Dynamic Integrative Solutions
For details concerning the CLE seminars, contact Donna Wiessner of Clark County Bar Association at 702-387-6011.
About CCBA Live CLE Seminars
*NOTES: All reservations to Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) events must be pre-paid. To guarantee seating, all reservations MUST be received at least 72 hours prior to the seminar. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the seminar. Without prior registration, event walk-ins will be charged an extra $15 over the individual price.
Special thanks to CCBA’s CLE program sponsor: Bank of Nevada
Get social & share: #clarkcountybar #NVCLE
Looking for recorded CLE seminar titles to download to your desktop or mobile device? Check out our CLE Audio/Visual Library below.
Looking for recorded CLE seminars?
Order from CCBA’s CLE AV Library!
CCBA’s Continuing Legal Education (CLE) live seminars may be recorded and made available to rent or purchase. View available titles in CCBA’s CLE Audio/Visual Library…