Live CLE Seminars
These events are presented by CCBA for the continuing legal education (CLE) of Nevada’s lawyers. Seating will be limited. To attend, RSVP to the CCBA ASAP. See below for event details and registration forms.
Get social & share: #clarkcountybar #NVCLE
Looking for recorded CLE seminar titles to download to your desktop or mobile device? Check out our CLE Audio/Visual Library below.
Live CLE Seminar – March 7, 2019
Meet Your New Bar Counsel: What to Expect from Attorney Discipline
Produced by CCBA CLE Committee Member Steve Smith
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE): 1.5 Ethics CLE Credit for Nevada lawyers
- Course Description: Speaker to present information related to what to expect from attorney discipline.
- Speaker: Dan Hooge, Bar Counsel of State Bar of Nevada
- When: Thursday, March 7, 2019 – 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 725 E. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV
- Attendance Fee: CCBA Member (2019): $35; CCBA Member (2018/2019 CCBA CLE Passport Holder): No Charge; Non-Member: $50.00; or Nevada attorney who takes a pro bono case through Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada: No Charge
- Sign up to attend: Complete the event registration form (online via Constant Contact), event registration form (PDF to download), or call CCBA at 702-387-6011. (M-F, 8am-4pm).
Live Seminars – CLE at Sea (2019)
Don’t Delay, Call Today – Ship is 90% full!
Call Andy Finch of Dream Vacations at 855-332-0100 for pricing & cabin selection. Book your cabin(s), arrange your travel, and meet us on board!
Learn more about this special event..
7 Days – 4 Ports of Call:
- San Francisco – Sunday, October 13, 2019 –Depart at 4 pm
- At Sea – Monday October 14, 2019 – Four CLE credits will be offered:
- 1.5 Family Law Trends & Updates (8:30 am-10 am)
- 1.5 Family Law Trends & Updates (10:15 am-11:45 am)
- 1 Ethics CLE Seminar (12 pm-1 pm)
- Astoria, Oregon – Tuesday, October 15, 2019 – Arrive 7 am and Depart 4 pm
- Seattle, Washington – Wednesday, October 16, 2019 – Arrive 9 am and Depart 10 pm
- Vancouver, British Columbia – Thursday, October 17, 2019 – Arrive 8 am and Depart 10 pm
- Victoria, British Columbia – Friday, October 18, 2019 – Arrive 7 am and Depart 2 pm
- At Sea – Saturday, October 19, 2019 – Four CLE credits will be offered:
- 1.5 Alternatives to Child Custody Litigation (8:30 am-10 am)
- 1.5 Discovery/Motions – Civil & Family (10:15 am-11:45 am)
- 1 AAMH CLE Seminar (12 pm-1 pm)
- San Francisco – Sunday, October 20, 2019 – Arrive at 7 am
- Jennifer Abrams, Esq. of Abrams & Mayo
- Mike Carman, Esq. of Fine Carman Price
- Douglas Crawford of Douglas C. Crawford Esq.
- Corinne Price, Esq. of Fine Carman Price
- Amanda Roberts, Esq. of Roberts Stoffel Family Law Group
- Marshal Willick, Esq. of Willick Law Group
- Jason Stoffel, Esq. of Roberts Stoffel Family Law Group
- Rebecca Miller, Esq. of Cooper Coons
For details concerning the CLE seminars, contact Donna Wiessner of Clark County Bar Association at 702-387-6011.
About CCBA Live CLE Seminars
*NOTES: All reservations to Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) events must be pre-paid. To guarantee seating, all reservations MUST be received at least 72 hours prior to the seminar. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the seminar. Without prior registration, event walk-ins will be charged an extra $15 over the individual price.
Special thanks to CCBA’s CLE program sponsors: Bank of Nevada and Depo International
Looking for recorded CLE seminars?
Order from CCBA’s CLE AV Library!
CCBA’s Continuing Legal Education (CLE) live seminars may be recorded and made available to rent or purchase. View available titles in CCBA’s CLE Audio/Visual Library…