Bar luncheons provide an opportunity for CCBA members and non-members to take a break, catch up with colleagues, learn from a guest speaker, and enjoy a lunch. See below for event registration information.
Clark County Bar Luncheon & Annual Meeting – December 12, 2019
- Special guest speakers to address the topic of judicial elections:
- Volunteer appreciation awards ceremony
- Election of the 2020 CCBA executive board
- Gift basket giveaways (made possible from generous donations) – Bring your business cards for the giveaways
When: Thursday, December 12, 2019, Check-in and networking: 11:30 a.m. to Noon, Luncheon: Noon to 1:00 p.m.
Where: Grotto Ristorante, inside the Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, 129 E. Fremont Street, Las Vegas
Entrée options (1 per person):
- Lasagna Al Forno (Baked layers of meat, pasta, ricotta, mozzarella)
- Rotisserie Chicken (Marinated & slow roasted over open flame, served w/ Italian roasted potatoes & sautéed spinach)
- Penne Parmesan (Penne pasta tossed with mushrooms, green peas, simmered in a parmesan cream sauce)
- $45 per Non-Member
- $40 per CCBA Member
- FREE per CCBA Member who actively volunteered on CCBA committee to produce bar services during 2019
Who: This event is open to attendance by all members of the Nevada legal community; however, seating will be limited to persons who RSVP and provide payment to the Clark County Bar Association by the published deadline.
RSVP Deadline: Friday, 12/7/2019 – To RSVP, please complete the event registration form (via Constant Contact online or via PDF file to download version), or call to CCBA at 702-387-6011 (Mon.-Fri., 8am-4pm). Submit registration details (attendee’s name, choice of entrée) and payment to Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV, 89101.
About Bar Luncheons
Clark County Bar luncheons provide opportunity for members of the legal community to catch up with colleagues, network with industry professionals, and hear from a keynote speaker in a social setting. Typically, bar luncheons are held on the third or fourth Thursday nearly every other month. Sponsorship opportunities are available to selected businesses. Seating will be limited. To attend, RSVP to the CCBA ASAP. See above for event details and registration forms.
Sponsorship opportunities available!
*NOTES: All reservations to Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) events must be pre-paid. To guarantee seating, all reservations MUST be received at least 72 hours prior to the seminar. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the seminar. Without prior registration, event walk-ins will be charged an extra $15 over the individual price.