Bar luncheons provide an opportunity for CCBA members and non-members to take a break, catch up with colleagues, learn from a guest speaker, and enjoy a lunch. See below for event registration information.
Clark County Bar Luncheon – Thursday, October 10, 2019
Sponsored by: Bank of Nevada, Jeffrey Burr, Ltd., and Net Flow Technologies
Guest Speaker: State Bar of Nevada Past President Rick Pocker of Boies Schiller Flexner LLP and featuring a special presentation of “Reciprocity: The Conversation Continues” Offering 1.0 Ethics CLE Credit
Should Nevada be in lock step with the national trend and adopt reciprocity as an avenue to practice law within our border? Or, is reciprocity a solution in search of a problem?
Join us as we discuss the topic of reciprocity in Nevada with State Bar of Nevada’s Past President Rick Pocker. This engaging seminar will feature a video of a recent Lincoln-Douglas style debate on reciprocity and explore the responses the state bar received to its statewide survey, and ask you to form your own opinions as well.
- When: Thursday, October 10, 2019 – Check-in & networking: 11:30 am; lunch served: 12:00; and CLE program: 12:30-1:30 pm.
- Where: Morton’s The Steakhouse, 400 E. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas.
- Who: This event is open to attendance by all members of the Nevada legal community; however, seating will be limited to persons who RSVP and provide payment to the Clark County Bar Association by the published deadline.
- Entrée options (one per person):
- 9 oz. Ribeye Steak
- Broiled Salmon Fillet w/ Beurre Blanc Sauce
- Chicken Christopher
- Veggie Option: Pasta Primavera
- Vegan Option: Pasta w/ Grilled Vegetables
- Attendance Fee (per person):
- $45 per CCBA member
- $55 per non-member
- Fee covers lunch and includes 1.0 Ethics CLE Credit for Nevada lawyers.
- CLE Offer: Admission fee covers lunch and includes the 1.0 Ethics CLE Credit for Nevada lawyers who attend for the CLE program. CCBA is an Accredited Provider with the NV CLE Board.
- RSVP Deadline: Friday, October 10, 2019 – To RSVP, please complete the event registration form online (via Constant Contact) or the event registration form (PDF) and submit payment to Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV, 89101. Phone CCBA at 702-387-6011.
About Bar Luncheons
Clark County Bar luncheons provide opportunity for members of the legal community to catch up with colleagues, network with industry professionals, and hear from a keynote speaker in a social setting. Typically, bar luncheons are held on the third or fourth Thursday nearly every other month. Sponsorship opportunities are available to selected businesses. Seating will be limited. To attend, RSVP to the CCBA ASAP. See below for event details and registration forms.
Sponsorship opportunities available!
*NOTES: All reservations to Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) events must be pre-paid. To guarantee seating, all reservations MUST be received at least 72 hours prior to the seminar. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the seminar. Without prior registration, event walk-ins will be charged an extra $15 over the individual price.