Bar luncheons provide an opportunity for CCBA members and non-members to take a break, catch up with colleagues, learn from a guest speaker, and enjoy a lunch. Seating will be limited to people who RSVP to the Clark County Bar Association by the published deadline.
Clark County Bar Ethics CLE Luncheon – June 20, 2019
RSVP by June 14, 2019 with attendee’s name, choice of entrée, and payment to Clark County Bar Association. To RSVP, register online (via Constant Contact) at http://ow.ly/XMCM30ojHYD or call CCBA at 702-387-6011. Seating will be limited. For entree options and more information about this event, see below…
See below for details…
Sponsored by: Bank of Nevada
- Guest Speaker: Dan Hooge, Bar Counsel, State Bar of Nevada
- Topic: Proactive Self-Regulation: Creating an ethical infrastructure to prevent misconduct and avoid discipline
- CLE: Offers 1.0 ethics continuing legal education credit for Nevada lawyers
- Sponsor: Bank of Nevada
- When: Thursday, June 20, 2019 – Check-in & networking: 11:30 a.m.-12:00; Luncheon & CLE program: 12:00-1:30 p.m. (CLE program: 12:25-1:25 p.m.)
- Where: Morton’s The Steakhouse, 400 E. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
- Who: This event is open to attendance by all members of the Nevada legal community; however, seating will be limited to persons who RSVP and provide payment to the Clark County Bar Association by the published deadline.
- Entrée options (one per person):
- 9 oz. Ribeye Steak
- Broiled Salmon Fillet w/ Beurre Blanc Sauce
- Chicken Christopher, Pasta Primavera (veggie)
- Pasta w/ Grilled Vegetables (vegan)
- Attendance Fee (per person):
- $45 per CCBA member
- $55 per non-member
- RSVP Deadline: RSVP now (via Constant Contact) at http://ow.ly/XMCM30ojHYD by Friday, 6/14/2019, with payment to Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV, 89101. Phone: 702-387-6011.
About Bar Luncheons
Clark County Bar luncheons provide opportunity for members of the legal community to catch up with colleagues, network with industry professionals, and hear from a keynote speaker in a social setting. Typically, bar luncheons are held on the third or fourth Thursday nearly every other month. Sponsorship opportunities are available to selected businesses. Seating will be limited. To attend, RSVP to the CCBA ASAP. See below for event details and registration forms.
Sponsorship opportunities available!
*NOTES: All reservations to Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) events must be pre-paid. To guarantee seating, all reservations MUST be received at least 72 hours prior to the seminar. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the seminar. Without prior registration, event walk-ins will be charged an extra $15 over the individual price.