Types of Advertising Available:
- Display ads (for print only) – see rates and specs listed at http://www.clarkcountybar.org/marketplace/communique-advertising-rates-specs/
- Classified ads (print and web) – see rates and specs listed below
Marketplace Advertising (print and Web site)
The Marketplace is CCBA’s classified advertising format and is available in print and online. In print, classified ads are published in “The Marketplace” section in the back of the publication, Communiqué. Online, classified ads are published on The Marketplace page.
- CCBA Member Rate is $25 for the first 30 words plus $.50 per additional word.
- Non-Member Rate is $50 for the first 30 words plus $1.00 per additional word.
Notes: Prices are calculated the same for both print and online with each placement sold separately. Classifieds are non-commissionable and must be paid in advance. Cost for placement is calculated using either the “Member” or the “Non-Member” rate.
Any element surrounded by spaces is a word. Any word commonly found in the dictionary counts as one word, as do abbreviations, phone numbers, portions of an address, e-mail addresses, Web sites and URLs. Punctuation is free. You may suggest a category; however, classification of all ads is at the editor’s discretion and may be changed without notice. Please check your ad for accuracy. Communiqué is not responsible for errors that appear after the first edition is distributed.
- For Web placement, ad copy and remittance must be received by the 28th of the month preceding the desired calendar month (i.e., December 28 for January 1 through January 31 exposure). Unless otherwise noted, CCBA may take up to 72 hours to post online after confirmed placement. There is no discount for partial month placement; placements accepted after the 1st of the month do not receive a pro-rated discount.
- For print placement, ad copy and remittance must be received by the 1st of the month preceding cover (i.e., December 1 for the January issue). Communiqué is not published in the month of July. The combined June/July issue is released in June.
To submit a classified ad, simply follow these steps:
- Type out your ad in an e-mail (preferred method) or on firm or personal letterhead;
- E-mail proposed text to StephAbbott@clarkcountybar.org;
- CCBA staff will assess the cost and respond back with a quote/advertising agreement;
- Complete the quote form and submit it with payment by the noted deadline via fax to (702) 387-7867 or mail it to: CCBA, 717 S. Eighth St., Las Vegas, NV 89101–7006. Types of payment accepted for all CCBA advertising are check, money order, or credit card. The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and VISA. If paying via credit card, do NOT e-mail payment information. Call it in or fax it in.
Questions: Call CCBA at (702) 387-6011.