March 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the March 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. This issue focuses on concerns related to gaming law with select content relevant for Nevada lawyers and their support staff. Read these features online now:
- “Sports Betting in America” by Jennifer Roberts, Esq. & Natice Locke
- “Nevada Gaming Control Board Takes A Stand Against Sexual Harassment” by Karl Rutledge, Esq.; Glenn Light, Esq.; and Mary Tran, Esq.
- “EJDC Launches Gambling Treatment Diversion Court: Redemption Before Retribution for Problem Gamblers” by Jason Close, Esq.
In the full, color, printed edition, readers may find a variety of practical content, including these special features:
- “It’s 2019: Work Hard and Play Hard” By Clark County Bar President Jason P. Stoffel
- “Summaries from January 2019” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: Not Your Typical Supreme Court Oral Argument by Emily A. Ellis, Esq.
- Bar Activities
- Member Moves
- Court Changes
- The Marketplace
The next issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (April 2019) will focus on matters related to aviation and admiralty matters. Space is available for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see COMMUNIQUÉ – Official Rate Sheet & Specs. For more information, contact Steph at Clark County Bar Association, 702-387-6011.
© 2019 The content on this page was originally published in COMMUNIQUÉ*, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. (March 2019). All rights reserved. For permission to reprint this content, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.