March 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the March 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association.
Our theme this month is “Elder Law” and features relevant content for Nevada lawyers and their support staff. Read these features online now:
Read the main articles related to “Elder Law” in the March 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association:
- “As We Grow Older” By Sugar Vogel, Esq.
- “Elder Law Discovery Practice Tip: Requesting Records and/or Testimony from Nevada’s Elder Protective Services” By Homa S. Woodrum, Esq.
- “Guardianship Update” By Erin Houston, Esq.
- “Senior Citizens and Their Four-Legged Companions: What Rights Do Service Animals and Their Owners Have Under Nevada Law?” By Jennifer Braster, Esq.
- “Clark County Bar Association Making a Difference in the Community by Serving at Three Square” By Paul Lal, Esq.
In the print edition, readers can read about court news, bar activities, and other practical content, including:
- “Considering Legal Issues Faced by Seniors” By CCBA President John P. Aldrich, Esq.
- “Books Behind Bars Winter Donation Drive” By Alysa Grimes and Seleste Wyse
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Pro Bono Corner: A Passion for Pro Bono Born in the Las Vegas Desert” By Alexis L. Brown, Esq.
- “Departments: Bar Business, Member Moves, New Members, and Court Changes”
The March 2018 issue has been printed and dropped into the mail for delivery to members of the Clark County Bar Association. The next issue will be released in April 2018. For more information about our publication, contact the CCBA at 702-387-6011.
© 2018 The following articles were originally published in COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. (March 2018). All rights reserved. For permission to reprint this content, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.