June-July 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the “Family Law” issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (June/July 2019), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. This issue features content written by members of Nevada’s legal community listed as follows:
- “Using an Offer of Judgment to Your Advantage at a Divorce Trial” by Jason P. Stoffel, Esq. and the Honorable Bill Henderson
- “Welcome Back Potter! Issues Surrounding Relocation.” by Hon. Mathew Harter
- “Beating Burnout: A Lawyer’s Guide” by Carli L. Sansone, Esq. and Shann D. Winesett, Esq. – CCBA CLE Article #6 [see note below]
- “Summaries from 5-3-19” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
Additional content may be found in the 40 pages of the full color issue of the publication (printed magazine and PDF version) including these special features:
- “Practicing Family Law Can Be Fun” ” By Clark County Bar President Jason P. Stoffel
- View from the Bench: “Understanding the Revised Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure” by Chief Judge Linda Marie Bell
- Pro Bono Corner: “Pro Bono: The Desire for Justice in All of Us” by Sagar Raich, Esq.
- Bar Activities
- Member Moves
- Court News
- The Marketplace
Special thanks to the following advertisers for their support of COMMUNIQUÉ (June/July 2019):
- Advanced Resolution Management
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- Depo International
- Gerry Holinski Berkshire Hathaway
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Las Vegas Aviators
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Legal Wings
- New Vision Law
- McDonald Carano
- Piercy Bowler Taylor & Kern
- Portraits to You
- State Bar of Nevada
- Welt Law
- Worldwide Litigation Services
Note in regards to CCBA Article #6: The Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) will offer 1.0 AAMH Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit (for 2019) to Nevada lawyers who read the article, complete the accompanying test, and make payment to Clark County Bar Association, 717 South 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, and per the offer described in the print and PDF versions of the June/July 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (see pages 28-34). CCBA is an Accredited Provider with the NV CLE Board.
The next issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (August 2019) will focus on matters related trade secrets. Space is available for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see COMMUNIQUÉ – Official Rate Sheet & Specs. For more information, contact Steph at Clark County Bar Association, 702-387-6011.
© 2019 The content on this page was originally published in COMMUNIQUÉ*, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. (March 2019). All rights reserved. For permission to reprint this content, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.