June-July 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the June-July 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. Our theme for this special double-issue is “Experts & Witnesses” and features relevant content for Nevada lawyers and their support staff. Read these features online now:
- “Designating Your Employee as a Non-Retained Expert – Are You Waiving the Attorney-Client Privilege?” By John M. Naylor, Esq. —Special CLE Credit Offer**
- “Local Rules – Read Them or Weep” By Brenoch Wirthlin, Esq.
- “Lessons I Have Learned About Working With Experts” By Tracey L. Heinhold Keith, Esq.
Find more content in our 48-page double-issue (published in print and PDF versions), including the following columns and highlights:
- “Outline of My Goals as the New Chief Judge of the Eighth Judicial District Court” By Judge Linda Marie Bell
- “’The Meet Your Judges Mixer” By CCBA President John P. Aldrich, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Highlights from 28th Annual Meet Your Judges Mixer
- “CCBA New Lawyers Committee at Work” By Amanda Stevens, Esq. and Jason Close, Esq.
- “CCBA Community Service Committee at Work” By Steph Abbott
- “Attorneys and Judges Beat Doctors in Annual Tennis Tournament” By Mary Ann Price
- “2018 Liberty Bell Award Ceremony and Community Celebration” By Patrick Montejano
- “Departments: Bar Business, Member Moves, New Members, and Court Changes”
The June/July 2018 issue has been printed and dropped into the mail stream for delivery to members of the Clark County Bar Association. The next issue of COMMUNIQUÉ will focus on civil rights and be released in August 2018. For more information about our publication, contact the CCBA at 702-387-6011.
© 2018 The content on this page was originally published in COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. (June/July 2018). All rights reserved. For permission to reprint this content, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.