June-July 2017 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of our family law issue of Communiqué (June/July 2017), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. Find content focused on the practice of family law matters in this 48 page double-issue. Readers can enjoy these articles (written by attorneys for attorneys) now posted on our website:
- “Helping Victims of Violence with new Civil Law Pro Bono Attorney Programs” by By Noah Malgeri, Esq.
- “Alleging Child Abuse/Neglect in Child Custody Cases: A Double Edged Sword” by Judge Mathew Harter
- “Divorce and Taxes: Important Tax Issues to Consider During Divorce Proceedings” by Robert D. Grossman, Jr., Esq. and Derek N. Hatch, Esq.
Additionally, CCBA President Tami D. Cowden takes a look at the impact of technology on the law in her message, You will be assimilated.
Included in the printed magazine are practical features and highlights for Nevada attorneys including:
- Smooth Transition to New Local Rules for Family Court By Chief Judge Elizabeth Gonzalez
- Nevada Appellate Court Summaries By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- Memories of CCBA Past President (’86) Mitch Cobeaga by Sal Gugino, Esq.
- Senior Attorneys Sought for Peer Counselors of Trial By Peers Program
- Liberty Bell Awards 2017 by W. West Allen, Esq.
- Books Behind Bars Program
- Clark County Bar’s Active Members This Spring
- Sidebar: Bishop Family Law Conference
- 27th Annual Meet Your Judges Mixer
- 2017 Doctors v. Lawyers Showdown
The full issue of Communiqué will be printed and mailed to members of the Clark County Bar Association. As Communiqué is not published in July, the next issue will be released in August 2017. For more information about our publication, contact the CCBA at 702-387-6011.