June-July 2016 issue of Bar Journal COMMUNIQUÉ Published
This issue focuses on the topic of vice and related legal concerns for Nevada business and community. This issue includes features and articles for members of the southern Nevada legal community.
The following articles are for attorneys, judges, and supporting staff to read, learn, and enjoy:
- “E-Cigarettes and the Smoke Around Us” by Heather Anderson-Fintak, Esq.
- “The Practice of Liquor Law” by Jennifer Roberts, Esq.
- “Major Issues in Game License Contracts for the Licensor and the Licensee” by Eric L. Abbott, Esq.
- “Issues Relevant to Operation of a Brothel” in Nevada By Marc Risman, Esq.
- “The Evolution of Nevada Law Against Sex Trafficking” by Chief Deputy District Attorney Samuel S. Martinez
- “Candy Is Dandy, But Vice Is Nice” by Mace Yampolsky, Esq.
Also included in the printed magazine are practical features for Nevada attorneys including news from the courts and the legal community.
Read “Where Does the Time Go?” by CCBA President Catherine M. Mazzeo, Esq. for updates on some of our bar activities and services for bar members.
The next issue of the publication will be released in August 2016. For more information about our publication and services, contact the CCBA staff at 702-387-6011.