January 2020 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
The “Five Things” issue of Communiqué (January 2020), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association is now available to view online. This issue features content written by members of Nevada’s legal community.
The following feature articles are published as text directly to our website (at the following links):
- “Five Practical Reminders When Preparing for Court Appearances, Especially Before a New Judge” by Honorable Cristina D. Silva
- “Five Tips to Avoid Client Trust Account Money Laundering” by Jeffrey Luszeck, Esq. and Alan Freer, Esq.
- “Five Things To Know About Nevada’s Changing CLE Rules” by Marshal S. Willick, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About Volunteering for a CCBA Committee” by Jacquelyn Franco, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About the Clark County Law Foundation” by Patrick Montejano
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries from 12-2-19” by Joe Tommasino
Additional content may be found in the full color issue of the publication (print and PDF versions), including:
- ““New Year, New Page from the Presidential Playbook” by Jennifer Roberts, Esq.
- “View from the Bench: View from the Bench: Supreme Court Marks Another Milestone” by Chief Justice Mark Gibbons
- “Five Things to Know About New Year Ad Specials for Communiqué” by Stephanie Abbott
- Bar Activities
- Member Moves
- Court News
The next issue of Communiqué (February 2020) will focus on legal issues related to labor and employment matters. Space is available for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see Communiqué– Official Rate Sheet & Specs. For more information, contact Steph at Clark County Bar Association, 702-387-6011.
© 2020 Communiqué, Clark County Bar Association. The content on this page was originally published in January 2020 issue of Communiqué, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint this content, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.