January 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the January 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. This issue focuses on “Five Things” with select content relevant for Nevada lawyers and their support staff. Read these features online now:
- “Five Things to Know About The Laws Governing Homeowners Associations” by John E. Leach, Esq.
- “Five Things You Should Know About Starting Your Own Law Firm” by Brian Vasek, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About Common Pro Bono Myths” by Stephanie D. Bedker
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries” Joe Tommasino, Esq.
Additional content featured in the full issue includes:
- “Be A Better Attorney in 2019 – Five Tips From Your President” by Jason P. Stoffel
- “Caseload Assignments for 2019” by Las Vegas Municipal Court Chief Judge Suzan Baucum
- Bar Activities, Member Moves, Court Changes, and The Marketplace
Our next issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (February 2019) will focus on discovery matters related to state and federal courts. Space is available for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see COMMUNIQUÉ – Official Rate Sheet & Specs. For more information, contact Steph at Clark County Bar Association, 702-387-6011.