January 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the January 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. Our theme this month focuses on”Five Things” and contains articles for Nevada lawyers and their support staff. Read these features online now:
- “Five Things to Know About Clark County Lawyers” By John P. Aldrich, Esq.
- “Five Things Attorneys Need to Know About Sexual Harassment” By Jennifer K. Hostetler, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About Landlord-Tenant Law” By Carli L. Sansone, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About Red Collar Crime” By Mike Rosten, CPA, CFE and Adam Bowler, Esquire, CFE
- “Five Things to Know About Jury Selection” By Betsy Allen, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About the E-Filing System” By Melinda Vereen-McDuffie
Find more event more content in the print/PDF edition:
- “View from the Bench: District Court on a Roll as 2018 Begins” By Chief Judge Elizabeth Gonzalez
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Pro Bono Corner: Change Your Perception of the World Forever” By Erica Tosh, Esq.
- “Departments: Bar Business, Member Moves, New Members, Court Changes, and The Marketplace”
The full issue of the January 2018 Communiqué has been printed and mailed to members of the Clark County Bar Association. The next issue will be released in February 2018. For more information about our publication, contact the CCBA at 702-387-6011.