January 2017 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
This issue focuses on the topic of consumer protection law matters. The following articles were written by attorneys for attorneys:
- “Five Things to Know About eSports” by Jennifer Roberts, Esq., Brett Abarbanel, Ph.D., and Robert Rippee
- “Five Things to Know About the New DOL Overtime Rule” by Roger L. Grandgenett II, Esq. and Kaitlyn M. Burke, Esq.
- “Five Things to Remember in Ninth Circuit Appellate Practice” by Micah S. Echols, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About The Presidential Inauguration” by Lindsay Demaree, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About Family Law” by Jason Stoffel, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About Completing CLE in Nevada” by Rob Telles, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About Medical Legal Partnerships” by Connie Akridge, Esq.
Also included in the printed magazine are practical features for Nevada attorneys including news from the courts and the legal community.
Readers can also enjoy “Living in Interesting Times” by Tami D. Cowden, Esq. where she touches on the highlights from her year as president. After January, this particular message from the president will be available in the print or PDF copies of the January 2017 publication. The president’s page is updated with each issue of COMMUNIQUÉ.
The printed issue is mailed to members of the Clark County Bar Association.
The next issue of COMMUNIQUÉ will be released in February 2017 and include short articles focused on pro bono and access to justice in Nevada.
For more information about our publication and services, contact the CCBA staff at 702-387-6011.