Find a Lawyer
Looking for an Attorney?
View Clark County Bar Association’s two online directory services:
NOTE: Attorneys listed on either of these websites provide a service for a fee. They are not listed there to take cases pro bono or at a reduced fee. Legal fees and fee agreements are determined by each attorney. The Clark County Bar Association does not regulate an attorney’s fee structure.
CCBA’s Premium Attorney Directory Service
Attorney members of the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) who are seeking to build their client base are encouraged to subscribe to CCBA’s premium, online directory Clark County Find a Lawyer at ClarkCountyFindaLawyer.org and to get listed by category to promote their area of practice.
Clark County Find a Lawyer is a service for the community. Listings are designed to help consumers to find legal tool kits and to find a lawyer in these categories:
- Adoption and Surrogacy
- Bankruptcy, Debt and Consumer Law
- DUI/Criminal and Traffic Defense
- Education, School and Government Law
- Employment and Labor Relations
- Family Law and Divorce
- Immigration and Visas
- Injury and Accidents
- Lawsuits and Appeals
- Probate, Estate and Elder Law
- Real Estate and Housing Law
- Small Business Law and Litigation
- Social Security and Veterans Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation
Clark County Find a Lawyer is a service to attorney members of the Clark County Bar Association. Listings are designed to highlight an attorney’s private law practice with these benefits:
- Listings by category are available to lawyers with a paid subscription
- Each subscription provides for 2 listings profiling the attorney
- Each listing includes 5 pages of content about the attorney:
- Each listing includes a link to the attorney’s website and information to contact the attorney directly
- Subscriptions are available at affordable, flat-fee monthly & annual rates without additional set-up or cancellation fees
The Clark County Bar Association promotes the Clark County Find a Lawyer website and the listed attorneys with the following complimentary services:
- Promotions include via paid and non-paid ad campaigns of the website’s listings and legal tool kits
- Featured spot promotions of the attorney on the site’s home page
- Featured spot promotions with multiple exposures in the legal tool kits and other pages of the website
- Featured spot promotion of attorney pages via social media
Attorney members can start the sign up process online at https://www.clarkcountyfindalawyer.org/sign-up.php
Contact: Steph Abbott, firstname.lastname@example.org, 702- 333-2270 or 702-387-6011.
Notes: *Attorney listings are exclusive to attorney members of the Clark County Bar Association with registration, and payment is required to participate in this premium, online directory service. The Google AdWords campaigns are included in the subscription price and do not use the attorneys’ names. **Costs are to subscribe to the website and based on data from CCBA’s 2012 Business of Law Survey (available upon request).