February 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the February 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. This issue focuses on concerns related to discovery with select content relevant for Nevada lawyers and their support staff. Read these features online now:
- “Change is in the Air: How the Supreme Court’s Comprehensive Rule Revisions Will Impact Discovery in Civil Actions” by Carl R. Houston, Esq.
- “Determining Community Property Assets and Debts in A Divorce Case” by Jennifer Poynter-Willis, Esq.
- “A Mandatory Duty to Confer After Noticing an FRCP 30(b)(6) Deposition” by Jacquelyn Franco, Esq.
In the full, color, printed edition, readers may find a variety of practical content, including these special features:
- “Can We All Place Nice in the Sandbox in Discovery?” By CCBA President Jason P. Stoffel
- “See You on The Other Side” by Supreme Court of Nevada Chief Justice Michael L. Douglas and Michael A. Cherry
- Bar Activities, New Members, Member Moves, Court Changes, and The Marketplace
Our next issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (March 2019) will focus on matters related to gaming law. Space is available for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see COMMUNIQUÉ – Official Rate Sheet & Specs. For more information, contact Steph at Clark County Bar Association, 702-387-6011.