February 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the February 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. Our theme this month is “Civil Practice Update” and features relevant content for Nevada lawyers and their support staff. Read these features online now:
- “ADKT 0522: Upcoming Amendments to the Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure” By Kristen Martini, Esq.
- “Proposed Amendments to Federal Rule of Evidence 807 – What’s Your Take?” By Lindsay Demaree, Esq.
- “The Eighth Judicial District Court Rules Have Changed; Did You Know?” By Joe Riccio, Esq.
In the print edition, readers can read about court news, bar activities, and other practical content, including:
- “Civility in Practice and Not Just in Honor of Grandma” By CCBA President John P. Aldrich, Esq.
- “View from the Bench: Recent Opinions from the Court of Appeals” By Chief Judge Abbi Silver
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Pro Bono Corner: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Pro Bono Project 2017 Award Recipients” By Christine Miller, Esq.
- “Departments: Bar Business, Member Moves, New Members, Court Changes, and The Marketplace”
The February 2018 issue has been printed and dropped into the mail for delivery to members of the Clark County Bar Association. The next issue will be released in March 2018. For more information about our publication, contact the CCBA at 702-387-6011.