Election Information for 2019 CCBA Executive Board of Directors
On Thursday, December 13, 2018, attorney members of the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) are invited to vote for nominees to serve on the 2019 CCBA Executive Board of Directors. This year’s ballot is uncontested with two nominees for the two open positions with terms to expire at the end of 2020.
- Heather Anderson-Fintak of Southern Nevada Health District
- Joel Henriod*of Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
Election Day Information:
Votes may be cast at either of two locations, on the day of CCBA’s annual meeting, Thursday, December 13, 2018, as follows:
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the CCBA Office, 717 S. Eighth St., Las Vegas, NV 89101
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the CCBA Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon and Annual Meeting, Grotto Ristorante inside the Golden Nugget, 129 East Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the CCBA Office, 717 S. Eighth St., Las Vegas, NV 89101
Absentee Ballot Information:
For members who cannot submit a ballot in person on CCBA Election Day (as outlined above), they may submit a completed absentee ballot declaration and a ballot before the election to CCBA, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV, 89125 or to CCBA Communications Manager Steph Abbott at email@example.com.
Declarations and ballots will be available as from the CCBA’s offices at 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, during normal business hours (8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday), the CCBA’s website as an electronic file to download from www.clarkcountybar.org, and upon request from the CCBA.
*Denotes person currently serving on the board.