(2014) Legal Ethics: Current Trends
Credits: 2 Ethics CLE Credits
Note regarding price for CCBA’s CLE Passport holders: If you want to order this title using your pre-paid CLE Passport, then do not make your order on this website. Simply send a request via e-mail to Steph at the CCBA for a link to download the file directly.
Topic: Attorneys from the State Bar of Nevada’s Office of Bar Counsel present a survey of current trends in legal ethics and enforcement.
Speakers: David A. Clark, Esq., Phil Pattee, Esq., and Glenn Machado, Esq.
This seminar was recorded on Friday, June 6, 2014.
Policy for Rental and/or Purchase of CCBA’s Recorded CLE Seminars:
- All DVD rentals are due back within two weeks of receipt. There will be a $10 fee/week for late items. There will be a $100 fee for lost or stolen items.
- If you want to purchase the Audio CD or DVD, then an additional $20 will be charged per item and may require at least 72 hours to process and prepare for delivery.
- When purchasing, CLE declarations verifying attendance will be available at the time of purchase only.
- When renting, CLE declaration verifying attendance will be available upon return of the undamaged rental item.
- If you want to share a CLE seminar with others at your firm, then an additional fee per credit is due for each additional person who will request credit. Such a request cannot be completed through our website. To process such a request, then a separate order form must be submitted to CCBA with appropriate payment. The rate for the additional items is based on the number of credits available per item (1 Credit – $15 additional, 2 Credits – $30 additional, 3 Credits – $45 additional.) The order must include the name and bar number for each additional viewer/listener. To share a seminar, please use the order form ccba-cle-av-library-catalog (PDF) and send in with payment to the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125. Call CCBA at 702-387-6011 with questions.
- It is the seminar attendee’s responsibility to file CLE declarations with the CLE Board.
- The Clark County Bar Association does NOT keep CLE records for audio / visual seminar attendees.
- If you attended the live seminar or have previously rented or purchased any of these titles, credit will not be awarded again.