(2016) Ethics & Civility in the Courtroom
CLE Credits: .5 Ethics.
Course Description: Nevada Judge Rob Bare discusses the importance of civility in the courtroom (and ways to just do great in court).
Recorded: July 21, 2016
Rental Price: $17
Notes on Formats, Pricing, and Policy for Rental and/or Purchase of Recorded CLE Seminars from the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA):
- DVDs are subject to availability in the CCBA’s Audio/Visual Library. MP3 and MP4 files will be made available for download via hyperlink to the purchaser and sent via e-mail. The MP3 and MP4 files do not have to be returned to the CCBA.
- Price listed is for the rental of the recorded CLE seminars from the CCBA’s audio/visual library.
- All DVD rentals are due back within two weeks of receipt. The renter must return the DVD media to the CCBA but can keep the supporting written material. There will be a $10 fee/week for late items. There will be a $100 fee for lost or stolen items.
- If you want to purchase the DVD, then an additional $20 will be charged per item and may require at least 72 hours to process and prepare for delivery.
- When purchasing, CLE declarations verifying attendance will be available at the time of purchase only.
- When renting, CLE declaration verifying attendance will be available upon return of the undamaged rental item.
- If you want to share a CLE seminar with others at your firm, then an additional fee per credit is due for each additional person who will request credit. Such a request cannot be completed through our website. To process such a request, then a separate order form must be submitted to CCBA with appropriate payment. The rate for the additional items is based on the number of credits available per item (1 Credit – $15 additional, 2 Credits – $30 additional, 3 Credits – $45 additional.) The order must include the name and bar number for each additional viewer/listener. To share a seminar, please use the order form ccba-cle-av-library-catalog(PDF) and send in with payment to the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125. Call CCBA at 702-387-6011 with questions.
- It is the seminar attendee’s responsibility to file CLE declarations with the CLE Board.
- The Clark County Bar Association does NOT keep CLE records for audio / visual seminar attendees.
If you attended the live seminar or have previously rented or purchased any of these titles, credit will not be awarded again.
Note regarding price for CCBA’s CLE Passport holders: If you want to order this title using your pre-paid CLE Passport, then do not make your order via this website. Simply send a request via e-mail to Steph at the CCBA for a link to download the file directly.
Select the desired format of this recorded CLE seminar: