December 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
The “Pro Bono” issue of Communiqué (December 2019), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association is now available to view online. This issue features content written by members of Nevada’s legal community. The following articles can be read online:
- “Pro Bono Opportunities to Assist Veterans” by John M. Naylor, Esq.
- “Clark County Bar President’s Message: A Final Farewell (and tales of the Poltergeist Podium)” by Clark County Bar President Jason P. Stoffel
- “Summaries from 10-24-19” by Joe Tommasino
Additional content may be found in the full color issue of the publication (print and PDF versions), including:
- View from the Bench: “Criminal settlement conferences rolled out in district court as an effective way to resolve cases” by Chief Judge Linda Marie Bell
- “UNLV Law Corner: The Public Interest Law Association’s Commitment to Service” by Aden Kebede and Megan Ortiz
- “Pro Bono for the Holidays by Patricia Lee, Esq.
- Bar Activities
- Member Moves
- New Members
- Court News
- The Marketplace
Special thanks to the following businesses for their support of Communiqué (December 2019):
- Advanced Resolution Management
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bailey Kennedy, LLP
- Bank of Nevada
- Expert Strategy Group
- First Legal
- Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
- Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Law Pay
- Leavitt Legal Services, P.C.
- Legal Wings, Inc.
- McDonald Carano
- MediLegal, A Professional Nursing Corp
- Nevada Ballet Theatre
- Peak IT Group
- Pisanelli Bice, PLLC
- Portraits to You
- State Bar of Nevada
- The Greg Gordillo Law Firm, LLC, New Vision Law
- Welt Law
The next issue of Communiqué (January 2020). Space is available for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see Communiqué– Official Rate Sheet & Specs. For more information, contact Steph at Clark County Bar Association, 702-387-6011.
© 2019 Communiqué, Clark County Bar Association. The content on this page was originally published in December 2019 issue of Communiqué, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint this content, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.