December 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the December 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. This issue focuses on “Family Law” with select content relevant for Nevada lawyers and their support staff. Read these features online now:
- “Family Court Judicial Process” by Carli L. Sansone, Esq.
- “School choice issues in custody litigation (and what factors the court can consider when parents cannot agree on a child’s school)” by Jason P. Stoffel, Esq.
- “Registration of Foreign Judgments at Family Court” by Judge Mathew Harter
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries” Joe Tommasino, Esq.
Last Friday, the printed version was dropped into the mail stream for delivery to members of the Clark County Bar Association. In the print and PDF edition, readers can access announcements of bar activities and services as well as other practical content, including these featured pieces:
- Message from CCBA President: “Thank You and See You Around” by John P. Aldrich, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “New Specialty Courts Added, New Grants Awarded to Benefit Families and Community” by Chief Judge Linda Marie Bell
- Departments: Volunteer Highlights, Member Moves, New Members, Court Changes, The Marketplace
Our next issue of COMMUNIQUÉ will focus on five things an attorney should know about a specific topic and be released in January 2019. Space is available in COMMUNIQUÉ for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see COMMUNIQUÉ – Official Rate Sheet & Specs. For more information, contact Steph at Clark County Bar Association, 702-387-6011.