December 2017 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the December 2017 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. Our theme this month focuses on”Ethics” and contains articles related to ethics and professional conduct for Nevada lawyers and their support staff. Also, this issue includes our first CLE article offering 1 Ethics CLE credit for Nevada lawyers!
Read select articles to read online now:
- “What are “Reasonable Attorney’s Fees” According to the State and Federal Courts in Nevada?” By John M. Naylor, Esq.
- “The Age of Internet Defense – ABA Formal Opinion 477R and Its Applicability to Nevada Legal Practice” By Ryan Ellis, Esq.
- “The Fee Dispute Committee Ruled Against Me! What Now?” By Joseph A. Liebman, Esq.
- “The Handshake” By Frank M. Flansburg III, Esq.
Find more event more content in the print/PDF edition:
- “Can I Bill For That?” By Joshua P. Gilmore, Esq. ***This is a CLE article to read and complete test that offers 1 Ethics CLE Credit for Nevada Lawyers!***
- “Time to Express Gratitude” By CCBA President Tami D. Cowden, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Pro Bono Corner: Messages of Gratitude Can Sometimes Mean More than a Fee” By Noah Malgeri, Esq.
- “19th Annual William S. Boyd School of Law Client Counseling Competition” By Steph Abbott
- “Supporting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society” By Steph Abbott
- “Volunteering at Three Square” By Tiffany Welt Doctors, Esq.
- “Family Bench Bar Chili Wars Highlights” By Steph Abbott
- “Sidebar: Legal Support Staff Are Not Attorneys (How Far Is Too Far?)” By Melinda Vereen-McDuffie
The full issue of the December 2017 Communiqué has been printed and mailed to members of the Clark County Bar Association. The next issue will be released in January 2018. For more information about our publication, contact the CCBA at 702-387-6011.