December 13 Bar Luncheon Feat. Guest Speaker Judge Elissa Cadish
On Thursday, December 13, 2018, the Clark County Bar Association will host a luncheon event, sponsored by Bank of Nevada at Grotto Ristorante inside the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas.
This event is open to attendance by all members of the Nevada legal community; however, admission will be limited to persons who RSVP with choice of entrée and payment to the Clark County Bar Association by the published deadline. See below for event details and registration information. UPDATE (12/12/2018): Registration for this event has been closed.
CCBA Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon & Annual Meeting
- Date: Thursday, December 13, 2018
- Location: Grotto Ristorante inside the Golden Nugget, 129 E. Fremont St., Las Vegas
- Check-in & Networking: 11:30 a.m.
- Luncheon & Election: Noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Entrée Options (one per person):
- Lasagna Al Forno (Baked layers of meat, pasta, ricotta, mozzarella)
- Rotisserie Chicken (Marinated & slow roasted over open flame, served w/ Italian roasted potatoes & sautéed spinach)
- Penne Parmesan (Penne pasta tossed with mushrooms, green peas, simmered in a parmesan cream sauce)
- Fee: $40 per CCBA Member or $45 per Non-Member
- RSVP Deadline: Friday, December 7, 2018
- To RSVP, register online (via Constant Contact) or call the CCBA office at 702-387-6011 (M-F, 8am-4pm).
- Host CCBA President John Aldrich will present awards of appreciation to those who provided exceptional leadership during his presidency.
- Guest speaker Justice-Elect Hon. Elissa Cadish will address our guests on her new role at Nevada’s highest court.
- CCBA (attorney) members may cast their vote in the 2019 Executive Board Election.
- Invite your colleagues for a chance to win from our gift basket giveaways (made possible from generous donations)!
*NOTES: This event is open to attendance by all members of the Nevada legal community; however, seating will be limited to persons who RSVP and remit payment to the Clark County Bar Association by the published deadline. All reservations to CCBA luncheon events must be pre-paid. Each person who arrives without a prior reservation will not be guaranteed a seat, a meal, or entry to the event. If space becomes available to accommodate the unexpected person, then there will be an additional fee of $15 in addition to the listed price to attend. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the luncheon. All times, dates, and promotions are subject to change without notice.