CLE at Sea Cruise Update (July)
Update: Payment date for the Pacific Northwest Coast cruise is Friday, July 12, 2019.
On October 13 to 20, 2019, the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA)’s CLE Committee will host “CLE at Sea” on board the Grand Princess as it travels the Pacific Northwest Coast for seven days and visits four ports of call.
While the ship is at sea (on Monday, October 14 and Saturday, October 19), the CCBA will offer up to 8 CLE credits complimentary to Nevada lawyers who attend the following CLE programs:
- “Preparing to Navigate Unfamiliar Waters: Practical Tips for Family Court Appellate Practice (& Case Law Update)” to offer 1.5 General CLE Credits and feature speaker Marshal Willick of Willick Law Group.
- “Business Evaluations in Family Law Practice: When a Forensic Evaluation is necessary” to offer 1.5 General CLE Credits with features speaker Jennifer Abrams of Abrams & Mayo.
- “Keeping Your Bar License Afloat” to offer 1.0 Ethics CLE Credits and feature speakers Rebecca Miller of Cooper Coons and Jason Stoffel of Roberts Stoffel Family Law Group
- “Alternatives to Child Custody Litigation” to offer 1.5 hours General CLE Credits and feature speakers Donna Wilburn of Dynamic Integrative Solutions and Amanda Roberts of Roberts Stoffel Family Law Group
- “Preparing a Better Deposition” to offer 1.5 General CLE Credits and feature Mike Carman and Corinne Price of Fine Carman Price
- “Lost at Sea: Addiction and recovery for legal professionals” to offer 1.0 AAMH CLE Credit and feature speaker Douglas Crawford of Douglas C. Crawford, Esq.
Nevada lawyers (and legal assistants who work in support of Nevada lawyers) who are interested in attending these live CLE programs will need to book their cabin(s), arrange their travel, and meet us on board the 7-Day Pacific Northwest Coast Princess cruise, round trip from San Francisco.
Call Andy Finch of Dream Vacations at 855-332-0100 for pricing, cabin selection, and trip insurance.
Ask about Princess Cruise lines’ special deals, like the “Sip & Sail” promo available for NEW bookings only! Payment date for the Pacific Northwest Coast cruise is Friday, July 12, 2019.
For more information about the CLE programming, contact Donna Wiessner at the Clark County Bar Association at (702) 387-6011.