CCBA to host “Coyote Springs: Asserting Privilege During a Deposition” a CLE seminar for Nevada attorneys
UPDATE 8/5/2015: The location for this seminar has been changed. See updated information below.
On Wednesday, August 26, 2015, from 1:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m., the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) will host a seminar for members of the bar and the supporting legal community in the
mock trial courtroom Jury Assembly Room at the Depo International Lloyd D. George U.S. Courthouse located at 703 333 Las Vegas Boulevard South in downtown Las Vegas.
The seminar ” Coyote Springs: Asserting Privilege During a Deposition” will feature a panel of speakers:
- Justice Michael Cherry, Supreme Court of Nevada
- Discovery Commissioner Bonnie Bulla, Eighth Judicial District Court
- Kathy England, Esq., England Law Office
All attorneys in Nevada are invited to learn more about asserting privilege during depositions and other issues related to the deposition of witnesses in a case filed in Nevada’s courts.
This seminar is designed to provide 2 General CLE credits for Nevada attorneys. For more information about the topics to be covered in this seminar, please visit our CLE Seminars page…
To attend this event, please register ASAP using one of the following methods:
- Register online (via Constant Contact)
- Fax or mail PDF form to CCBA: CLE-Coyote-Springs-Depo-Aug-26-2015
- Call CCBA at 702-387-6011
CCBA's CLE Programming is sponsored by: