CCBA Picture Day Set for July 16, 2019
On Tuesday, July 16, 2019, from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. only, the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) will host a portrait session sponsored by Portraits to You at the association’s offices in downtown Las Vegas. Members of the Nevada bar and bench are invited to attend this event. See below for more information about CCBA Picture Day.
CCBA Picture Day:
- Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2019
- Time: 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Location: Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- No sitting fee!
- Choose your background setting! (Tip: don’t wear green or parts of your image may disappear with the green screen!)
- CCBA members will be offered discounted pricing to purchase their portrait for their personal or business use!
- Portraits taken that day will be provided to the CCBA for publication as needed by the CCBA in COMMUNIQUÉ, on the bar’s official website http://www.clarkcountybar.org/, via the CCBA’s social media accounts.
Note re CCBA Members Directory:
CCBA Members may update their photo that displays online in the CCBA Members Directory at http://www.clarkcountybar.org/membership/directory/ by creating a globally recognized avatar via Gravatar at https://en.gravatar.com/. Learn more about the protocol for photos in the CCBA Members Directory at http://www.clarkcountybar.org/update-to-protocol-for-photos-in-ccba-members-directory/.