CCBA Offers Live & Recorded Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
The CCBA CLE Committee endeavors to create high quality, low cost continuing legal education (CLE) seminars for the benefit of members of the Clark County Bar and the Nevada legal community. We record most of our live seminars and offer those titles to consumers in a variety of electronic formats. Find CCBA seminars listed on our website using the following links:
- Live CLE Seminars are listed individually, by date, in CCBA’s Event Calendar at https://www.clarkcountybar.org/ccba-events/
- Recorded CLE Seminars are listed at https://www.clarkcountybar.org/marketplace/recorded-cle-seminars/
Substance Abuse Credit Seminar Available
Do you still need to fulfill the Nevada requirement for substance abuse, addictive disorders and/or mental health issues that impair professional competence? The CCBA offers the following seminar of #AAMH CLE credit for your 2017 reporting requirements:
- (2014) Substance Abuse, Addictive, and Mental Health Disorders
- Speakers: Alia A. Najjar, M.D., Esq. and Peter A. Mansky, M.D. moderated by Nevada attorney Michael Brooks, Esq.
- Recorded: October 24, 2014*
- CLE: 1 AAMH CLE credit
- Price: $35
Note regarding price for CCBA’s CLE Passport holders: If you want to order this title using your CLE Passport, then do not make your order on this website. Simply send a request via e-mail to Steph at the CCBA for a link to download the file directly.
For more information, contact Donna or Steph at 702-387-6011.
Get social & share: #NevadaCLE
Clark County Bar’s CLE Programming is sponsored by
*NOTE: CLE seminars recorded in 2014 must be viewed or listened to by the attorney NO LATER THAN December 31, 2017 for the CLE credits to be used toward the attorney’s 2017 CLE requirements. For more info about CLE rules, visit https://www.nvcleboard.org/.