CCBA Member Appreciation Day – Nov 1, 2019
On Friday, November 1, 2019 (9:30am-2pm), members of the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) and the State Bar of Nevada are invited to drop by the CCBA office to enjoy Clark County Bar services and special offers*:
- Sit for a professional portrait (with no sitting fee) & get a gift certificate for a holiday family session ($49 value) from Portraits to You
- Join/renew a CCBA membership for 2020 while IN THE OFFICE at this live event and still get the free CLE offered in the Early Bird Special:
- 2020 CCBA Membership Early Bird Special Offer: Renew your membership to the CCBA ONLINE at https://www.clarkcountybar.org/ and BEFORE Friday, November 15, 2019, to receive a link to download the video recording of “New Lawyers: Things They Didn’t Tell You In Law School” a seminar featuring a presentation by Dennis L. Kennedy of Bailey Kennedy and recorded in 2019 that is worth 2.0 Ethics CLE Credit (NV) with our compliments!
- Register for the next Clark County Bar Luncheon
- Sign up/submit orders for CCBA’s live/recorded CLE programs
- Enjoy a complimentary refreshment (while supplies last)
No RSVP necessary.
Do you operate a business to serve lawyers in southern Nevada?
Please join in the fun and provide a special offer for members of the Clark County Bar Association at the CCBA Member Appreciation Day event at the CCBA office on November 1, 2019! Submit your proposal to Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org or Steph at StephanieAbbott@clarkcountybar.org.
Sponsorship opportunities available.
Contact CCBA office at (702) 387-6011
*Restrictions apply to special offers. Must be present at live event to benefit from any special offers, discounts, and services listed as part of this special event. Any discounts and services provided by a third party and offered as a courtesy to CCBA members are subject to change and/or cancellation by the provider.