CCBA Executive Board Election Notice
Nominations Due Nov. 14, 2018
Nominations from members to serve on the 2019 CCBA Executive Board will be accepted through Wednesday, November 14, 2018, at 4:00 p.m. Nominations should be sent to the CCBA President John Aldrich at firstname.lastname@example.org. The nominating committee shall consider the following criteria and characteristics as applied to each prospective nominee in their application:
- Current CCBA membership in good standing
- Demonstrated past service to the CCBA
- Contribution to creating balance on the executive board of representation amongst various areas and types of the practice of law
- Knowledge and expertise in an area in which the CCBA needs or desires assistance
- Such other factors as the nominating committee may deem relevant and appropriate
The election will be held on Thursday, December 13, 2018, at the Clark County Bar Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon & Annual Meeting. Get details at http://www.clarkcountybar.org/ccba-events/ccba-volunteer-appreciation-luncheon-annual-meeting/ or call (702) 387-6011.
This notice was published originally in Communiqué (October and November 2018).