Nominations for CCBA Executive Board to be Accepted through Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Nominations from members of the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) to serve on the 2015 CCBA Executive Board will be accepted through Tuesday, November 11, 2014. Nominations should be sent to the CCBA President Kimberly Buchanan at email@example.com.
The nominating committee shall consider the following criteria and characteristics as applied to each prospective nominee in their application:
- Each prospective nominee must be a member in good standing of the CCBA
- Demonstrated past service to the CCBA
- Contribution to creating balance on the executive board of representation amongst various areas and types of the practice of law
- Knowledge and expertise in an area in which the CCBA needs or desires assistance
- Such other factors as the nominating committee may deem relevant and appropriate
The election will be held on Thursday, December 11, 2014. More information about the election will be posted soon. Members with questions can call the CCBA at (702) 387-6011.