The Promises and Perils of Legal Negotiation: How Psychology Can Help – A CLE Seminar
Featuring Jean R. Sternlight, Saltman Professor, UNLV Boyd School of Law
Produced by David Doto, Esq. of CCBA’s CLE Committee
Course description: Learn how psychology relating to clients, opponents and yourself can either help or hinder your negotiations. Attend this seminar and learn how to improve your tools of persuasion.
- When: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 – 1 to 3 p.m.
- Where: Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas– LOCATION CHANGED (1/28/2020)
- Offer: 2 General CLE Credits for Nevada lawyers
- Attendance fees:
- Live event: $50 per CCBA member; $FREE per CCBA CLE Passport (2019 or 2020) Holder; $90 per non-member
- Recorded event: $70 per person. Select format: Audio (.mp3) or Video (.mp4). Delivery (via e-mail) to take at least 2 weeks after live event.
- RSVP Deadline: 1/27/2020. To RSVP, please complete the event registration form (online via Constant Contact or download PDF version), or call to CCBA at 702-387-6011 (Mon.-Fri., 8am-4pm).
Details2020-01-28 13:00:002020-01-28 15:00:00America/Los_AngelesThe Promises and Perils of Legal Negotiation: How Psychology Can Help – A CLE SeminarClark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV USA
|Event Starts||Event Ends|