CLE Seminar: The Lawyer’s Use of Social Media
This event is presented by Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) for the continuing legal education (CLE) of Nevada’s lawyers:
- Speaker: John Naylor of Naylor & Braster Attorneys at Law
- Date: Wednesday, October 2, 2019
- Pizza lunch: 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- CLE Program: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas
- Offers: 1.0 Ethics CLE credit for Nevada lawyers. CCBA is an Accredited Provider with the NV CLE Board.
- Fee: $35 per member and $50 per non-member
- To attend, RSVP with attendee’s name and payment to Clark County Bar Association (via Constant Contact) at http://ow.ly/euMW50uOzSv, phone to 702-387-6011, or completed PDF registration form. See below for link to download PDF:
CCBA is an Accredited Provider with the NV CLE Board. CCBA’s CLE programming is sponsored by the Bank of Nevada.
Details2019-10-02 12:00:002019-10-02 13:00:00America/Los_AngelesCLE Seminar: The Lawyer’s Use of Social MediaClark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
|Event Starts||Event Ends|