The Disease of Addiction – A CLE seminar
The Disease of Addiction – A Professional, Community, and Family Affair
Featuring Kristine Kuzemka – Nevada Lawyer Assistance
Program & LCL and Lance Wilson – District Court Executive – Retired
- Course Description: This presentation will highlight focus on substance abuse/addiction/mental health issues relevant for Nevada lawyers, including:
- Addiction Overview – Effects on the Impaired and the Family/Colleagues of the Impaired
- A Personal Account of Family Recovery
- Duty to Report Per RPC 8.3
- NLAP and LCL
- When: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 – 12 to 1 p.m.
- Where: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Offer: 1.0 Substance Abuse/Addiction/Mental Health (AAMH) CLE Credit for Nevada lawyers
- Fee: Free to CCBA Members. Non-members will need to take a NEW pro bono case from LACSN’s Pro Bono Project to attend this event. Select a case at http://www.lacsnprobono.org/available-cases/. All attendees must RSVP to the CCBA by the published deadline.
- RSVP Deadline: Monday, November 18, 2019.
- To attend, RSVP with attendee’s name and payment to Clark County Bar Association (via Constant Contact) at http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=vnreympab&oeidk=a07egl94ote6cbdc583, phone to 702-387-6011, or completed registration form. See PDF download: 2019-11-19-Disease-of-Addiction-CLE-Event-Reg-Form.
Details2019-11-19 12:00:002019-11-19 13:00:00America/Los_AngelesThe Disease of Addiction – A CLE seminarLegal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, East Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, USA
|Event Starts||Event Ends|