Meet Your New Bar Counsel CLE seminar
This event is presented by CCBA for the continuing legal education of Nevada’s lawyers. Seating will be limited. To attend, RSVP to the CCBA ASAP. See below for event details and registration form.
Meet Your New Bar Counsel: What to Expect from Attorney Discipline
– A CLE seminar produced by CCBA CLE Committee Member Steve Smith
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE): 1.5 Ethics CLE Credit for Nevada lawyers
- Course Description: Speaker to present information related to what to expect from attorney discipline.
- Speaker: Dan Hooge, Bar Counsel of State Bar of Nevada
- When: Thursday, March 7, 2019 – 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 725 E. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV
- Attendance Fee: CCBA Member (2019): $35; CCBA Member (2018/2019 CCBA CLE Passport Holder): No Charge; Non-Member: $50.00; or Nevada attorney who takes a pro bono case through Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada: No Charge
- Sign up to attend: online event registration form (via Constant Contact), PDF event registration form, or call CCBA with your registration info at 702-387-6011 (M-F, 8am-4pm).
Special thanks to CCBA’s CLE Programming sponsors:
Details2019-03-07 13:00:002019-03-07 14:30:00America/Los_AngelesMeet Your New Bar Counsel CLE seminarLegal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, East Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, USA
|Event Starts||Event Ends|