How Not To Be a Pebble in the Probate Commissioner’s Shoe CLE Seminar
This event is presented by CCBA for the continuing legal education of Nevada’s lawyers. Seating will be limited. To attend, RSVP to the CCBA ASAP. See below for event details and registration form.
How Not to Be a Pebble in the Probate Commissioner’s Shoe: Practice Tips and Pointers from the viewpoint of the Probate Office – a CLE Seminar
- Speaker: EJDC Probate Commissioner Wesley Yamashita
- Producer: CCBA CLE Committee Chair Rob Telles
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) 1.5 General CLE Credits for Nevada lawyers
- Topics: Discussion will be centered on basic probate information with special focus on filings and the general practice before the commissioner.
- When: Thursday, November 8, 2018 – Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Depo International, Mock Trial Courtroom, 703 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas
- BYOL: Bring your own lunch. We’ll provide drinks and treats!
- Admission Fee: $35 per CCBA Member or $50 per Non-Member
- Admission will be limited: To attend this event, register with the Clark County Bar Association.
- Register online (via Constant Contact). For alternative registration options, call CCBA with your registration info at 702-387-6011 (M-F, 8am-4pm) or complete the event registration form (PDF document to download).
Special thanks to CCBA’s CLE Programming sponsors:
Details2018-11-08 12:00:002018-11-08 13:30:00America/Los_AngelesHow Not To Be a Pebble in the Probate Commissioner’s Shoe CLE SeminarDepo International - Las Vegas, South 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV, USA
|Event Starts||Event Ends|