How Not To Be a Pebble in the Probate Commissioner’s Shoe CLE Seminar
How Not to Be a Pebble in the Probate Commissioner’s Shoe: Practice Tips and Pointers from the viewpoint of the Probate Office – a CLE Seminar
- Speaker: EJDC Probate Commissioner Wesley Yamashita
- Producer: CCBA CLE Committee Chair Rob Telles
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) 1.5 General CLE Credits for Nevada lawyers
- Topics: Discussion will be centered on basic probate information with special focus on filings and the general practice before the commissioner.
- When: Thursday, November 8, 2018 – Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Depo International, Mock Trial Courtroom, 703 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas
- BYOL: Bring your own lunch. We’ll provide drinks and treats!
- RSVP to CCBA ASAP. Admission will be limited. Please register in advance using one of the following methods:
Details2018-11-08 12:00:002018-11-08 13:30:00America/Los_AngelesHow Not To Be a Pebble in the Probate Commissioner’s Shoe CLE SeminarDepo International - Las Vegas, South 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV, USA
|Event Starts||Event Ends|