How Not To Be a Pebble in the Probate Commissioner’s Shoe CLE Seminar
This event is presented by CCBA for the continuing legal education of Nevada’s lawyers. Seating will be limited. To attend, RSVP to the CCBA ASAP. See below for event details and registration form.
**UPDATE** REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. WE ARE SOLD OUT.
How Not to Be a Pebble in the Probate Commissioner’s Shoe: Practice Tips and Pointers from the viewpoint of the Probate Office – a CLE Seminar
- Speaker: EJDC Probate Commissioner Wesley Yamashita
- Producer: CCBA CLE Committee Chair Rob Telles
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) 1.5 General CLE Credits for Nevada lawyers
- Topics: Discussion will be centered on basic probate information with special focus on filings and the general practice before the commissioner.
- When: Thursday, November 8, 2018 – Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Where – NEW LOCATION: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 725 E Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104
- BYOL: Bring your own lunch. We’ll provide drinks and treats!
- Admission Fee: $35 per CCBA Member or $50 per Non-Member
- Admission will be limited: To attend this event, register with the Clark County Bar Association.
- Register: **UPDATE** REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. WE ARE SOLD OUT.
Special thanks to CCBA’s CLE Programming sponsors:
Details2018-11-08 12:00:002018-11-08 13:30:00America/Los_AngelesHow Not To Be a Pebble in the Probate Commissioner’s Shoe CLE SeminarLegal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, East Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, USA
|Event Starts||Event Ends|