Highlights of the 2019 Legislative Session’s Changes to Probate and Trust Law
This event is presented by Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) for the continuing legal education (CLE) of Nevada’s lawyers:
- Speakers: Jeffrey Luszeck and Alan Freer of Solomon Dwiggins & Freer, Ltd.
- Course Description: This presentation will highlight Nevada Assembly Bill 286 and other bills passed during the 2019 Nevada Legislative Session to amend Nevada Revised Statutes Titles 12 and 13. AB 286 makes various changes relating to trusts and estates and continues Nevada’s tradition of enacting trust and estate law that keeps pace with new developments, streamlines the administration process, ensures that a person’s wishes set forth in an estate plan are honored to the greatest extent permitted by law, and affords families additional protections in relation to such laws.
- Offers: 2 General CLE Credits for Nevada lawyers
- Fee: $50 per CCBA member, $90 per Non-member, free for CCBA CLE Passport (2019) holder, and free per CCBA Member who takes a new pro bono case from LACSN’s Pro Bono Project (see http://www.lacsnprobono.org/available-cases/).
- To attend, RSVP with attendee’s name and payment to Clark County Bar Association (via Constant Contact) at http://ow.ly/dMIg50uRXFk, phone to 702-387-6011, or completed PDF registration form. See below for link to download PDF: 2019-9-19-Probate-Trust-CLE-Event-Reg-Form.
CCBA is an Accredited Provider with the NV CLE Board. CCBA’s CLE programming is sponsored by the Bank of Nevada.
Details2019-09-19 13:00:002019-09-19 15:00:00America/Los_AngelesHighlights of the 2019 Legislative Session’s Changes to Probate and Trust LawLegal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 725 E Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104
|Event Starts||Event Ends|