EJDC Civil Bench Bar Meeting (Feb 2020)
EJDC Civil Bench Bar Meeting (2020)
- January -No meeting
- February 11
- March 10 – Chili Cook-off
- April 14
- May 12
- June/July/August -No meetings
- Sept 1
- October 13
- November -No meeting
- December 8 -Holiday Party
- All meetings to begin at 12:00 p.m.
- Where: Eighth Judicial District Court, Courtroom 10D – Regional Justice Center, 200 Lewis Ave., Las Vegas
- What: Opportunity for members of the bar who practice before the EJDC to get latest information on what’s happening at the court and to discuss issues.
- Who: All members of the State Bar of Nevada are invited to attend this meeting to comment and/or ask questions about some of the ongoing modifications of processes in the civil department. Typically, lunch is served at the EJDC bench bar meetings.
Get social & share: #BenchBar
Information is listed as a courtesy to CCBA members and is subject to change and/or cancellation by the provider.
Details2020-02-11 12:00:002020-02-11 13:00:00America/Los_AngelesEJDC Civil Bench Bar Meeting (Feb 2020)Regional Justice Center, Lewis Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, USA
|Event Starts||Event Ends|