Don’t be Scared by the Rules CLE Seminar
This event is presented by CCBA for the continuing legal education of Nevada’s lawyers. Seating will be limited. To attend, RSVP to the CCBA ASAP. See below for event details and registration form.
Don’t be Scared by the Rules – Discovery, Spoliation, Claiming Privilege & Other Spooky Issues – a CLE seminar
- Speakers: EJDC Discovery Commissioner Bonnie Bulla and Nevada attorney John Aldrich of Aldrich Law Firm, Ltd.
- Producer: CCBA President John Aldrich
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE): 1.5 Ethics CLE Credits for Nevada lawyers
- Topics: Inadvertent disclosure of evidence; Spoliation / Preservation; When do the attorney client and work product privileges apply? How do I preserve the attorney-client work product privileges? How do these privileges apply to everyday practice?
- When: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 – Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Depo International, Mock Trial Courtroom, 703 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas
- BYOL: Bring your own lunch. We’ll provide drinks and treats!
- Admission: $35 per CCBA Member or $50 per Non-Member. Admission will be limited. RSVP to CCBA ASAP. Please register in advance using one of the following methods:
Looking for recorded CLE seminars?
CCBA’s Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars may be recorded and made available to rent or purchase. View available titles in CCBA’s CLE Audio/Visual Library…
*NOTES: All reservations MUST be received by the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) at least 72 hours prior to the seminar. All reservations to CCBA events must be pre-paid for the registered person(s) to attend the event. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the event. Without prior registration, event walk-ins will be charged an extra $15 over the individual price.
Details2018-10-30 12:00:002018-10-30 13:30:00America/Los_AngelesDon’t be Scared by the Rules CLE SeminarDepo International - Las Vegas, South 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV, USA
|Event Starts||Event Ends|